Sunday, August 29, 2010

Don't work harder, work smarter.

The goal of this semester is to work smarter so that I don't have to work harder. I have so much I want to accomplish this semester that I don't have time to waste working harder when all I have to do is work smarter. Organizing my study time against classroom time will enable me to begin to work smarter. Optimizing my study time will allow me the luxury to work around others schedules as some classroom work will require collaboration with fellow students. I have to believe in this method in order for it to be successful.. Demanding excellence from myself is what I do. I hate to fail and rarely do. However, when I do, I try to identify all the obstacles that I threw up that prevented me from succeeding. My failure is never any one's fault but my own and it is not an option.

No comments:

Post a Comment